HOMOTOXICOLOGY, NUTRITION, BIOENERGETICS
Accessing the tools to healing so that we all
can live healthy and vibrant lives.
Did you know that 54% of children living today in the United States have a chronic illness?
AND ITS NOT JUST CHILDREN...
According to the CDC, 45% of American suffer from at least one chronic condition, and two-thirds of all deaths in the US are due to chronic illness.
This includes diagnoses like asthma, autism, allergies, pediatric depression and ADHD.
There are no short answers or quick fixes when it comes to our health, but the good news is that healing is possible.
HEALTH SHOULD BE OUR BIRTHRIGHT.
Our bodies are brilliantly endowed with an innate wisdom that includes the ability to heal, and to live healthy and vibrant lives.
At Althea Health & Wellness we help individuals and families regain control of their health by getting to the root cause of chronic illness.
At Althea Health and Wellness, we will help you to:
- Understand what is going on with your or your child’s health
- Feel empowered to make the right choices
- Create your individualized roadmap to healing and to recovery
More than anything else, we educate, because health is not a single protocol or detox regime, it is a way of life.
Discover how to protect your health
and strengthen your immune system in a post-COVID world.
Sign up to get your free copy of Lauren’s Everyday Immunity eBook.
In this wellness primer, you will discover.
- How coronaviruses work and specifically, how coronaviruses interact along with the human immune system
- How to nurture your innate immune system, the true powerhouse behind your health
- Easy to implement approaches to immune building for the entire family
- Specific, research-based strategies targeting coronavirus prevention and healing
ABOUT LAUREN LEE STONE, PhD
We all have a story.
Mine began with my search to heal my own children from autism, PANDAs and Lyme. Since that time, I have been honored to work with hundreds of individuals and families. I have to say, I learn as much, if not more from them than they do from me. My clients are my teachers, and I am truly grateful for their insight every day.
From my perspective, the most important part of any healing journey is having community – a place to share and to be truly heard and understood.
If you have a story to share or a question to ask, I would love to hear from you!